Dr. Antoinette Smith
Listed as one of
SOUTH FLORIDA’S TOP BLACK EDUCATIONAL LEADERS FOR 2013
(Source: Legacy Magazine in the Miami Herald, October 2013)
Dr. Smith is honored that you are visiting her page. Booking Dr. Smith in any capacity makes for a memorable, rewarding, and grand event for all.
Dr. Smith has helped a number of individuals, teams, and corporations win national awards. She is talented at bringing out your personal best. From day one, she has always lived with a purpose and a desire to help others succeed. Dr. Smith helps others step outside their comfort zone, rise to new levels in life, and persevere through the challenges.
She is the recipient of several awards, scholarships, and grants, but never has she been so proud to getting to a place in life where she understood her talent to connect with a wide variety of demographics and the moment when she walked boldly in her ability to balance being a wife, mother, friend, mentor, professor, and researcher.
Her experiences, both past and forthcoming, allow her to share wisdom with others. When she speaks, she is very transparent and easily connects with both men and women audiences, as well as the young adults.
Dr. Smith lives by the following principles:
- We can do all things through Christ, who strengthens us.
- We cannot function when in doubt.
- Speak, think, and act toward a direction that brings glory to the universe, regardless of the situation.
- We only have control over ourselves, so we must always look within.
- Help and give to others. Share what you have learned so that someone else may be blessed.
- Find the silver lining. Stay positive for yourself and others. Seek the lesson in the situation.
- Living the Authentic You
- Excellence is in the Details
- Tapping Into Your Purposeful Life
- Overcoming Obstacles
- The Champion in You
- Understanding Wifely Swag and Its Benefits
- Winning Strategies to Balancing A Career and A Family
- Effective Parenting in Blended Families
- Having a “Rise Again” Attitude – Despite Your Past
Contacting Dr. Smith is Easy as 1-2-3